What spiritual, intellectual, cultural, and physical skill sets will an EHA student have mastered upon graduation?
An EHA graduate will be able to:
- Understand, meditate and apply the Word of God.
- Give a reasonable explanation for faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and be able to lead others to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Discern and explain a Christian worldview and distinguish it from other worldviews – humanist, etc.
- Navigate the Bible, having read it from Genesis to the Revelation, and summarize the content and significance of each book.
- Communicate effectively through the spoken word.
- Communicate effectively through the written word.
- Listen to and understand instructions and communications.
- Problem solve (use critical thinking).
- Research to find relevant information.
- Use technology effectively to accomplish tasks.
- Know how to make wise choices (prudence).
- Demonstrate responsibility.
- Work independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate an appropriate attitude toward authority.
- Manifest proper social, dining or business etiquette.
- Demonstrate conversational skills (eye contact, shaking hands, proper speech, etc.)
- Dress appropriately for different social settings.
- Manifest proper grooming, manners and neatness.
- Set goals and create a path to achieve them. (Stay with a task until completed.)
- Manage time effectively (including punctuality and organizational management).
- Demonstrate a victor mentality (emotionally, financially and as an entrepreneur).
- Determine the components of a nutritionally well-balanced diet.
- Demonstrate an understanding of beneficial mental, emotional, and physical health habits.
- Maintain a fitness level that can sustain 30 minutes of continuous moderate exercise daily.
- Use proper sports fundamentals to participate in a variety of athletic activities.